I actually really wanted to post about all the Southwest patterns popping up everywhere, so whilst I was dreaming about being in the warm, DRY air of Sedona last night, I was also dreaming of the prints below! They're literally on everything these days. And I'm in love.
*Actual sunset pic at bottom.
2. Ecote Bucket Bag, $39, Urban Outfitters. You'll never be able to find jack squat in this bag, but who cares when you look this adorbs.
3. Geometric Woven Scarf, $10.80, Forever 21. Can't beat Forever21 for some cheap stuff, ya know?
4. One Teaspoon Native Poncho, $215, Singer 22. This one is a little more of an investment, but I think these colors all look so good together!
5. Southwest-Inspired Boyfriend Shirt, $54.99, Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply. I've been loving this Ralph Lauren collection that recently showed up at our Nashville Macy's. It's all so perfectly wearable for right now and decently priced too.
6. Badlands Woven Belt, $68, Nasty Gal. Would look great with a pair of cords.
7. "Revolver" Wedge Boot, $149.95, Jeffrey Campbell. Leave it to Jeffrey Campbell to throw some Southwest print on a bad-A wedge. I mean, so great. And that color will forever more remind me of the "burnt sienna" crayon from the 64 box with the sharpener. Gah. It was the perfect color for the roof of houses in my Cinderella coloring book.