Friday, May 6, 2011
Fossil: Suddenly So Cute
So the last three times I've been to Fossil, I've bought something for myself. I feel like it's suddenly so much cooler! They have tops with fun prints and modern shapes in fabrics like silk that you could wear to work or out on the weekend. And I love all their options for bottoms right now: from skorts to cute cuffed (read: not too short) shorts, in prices that are easy to swallow. How adorable is this outfit on the mannequin?! That denim blazer is so versatile for making shorts and a tank a little more tailored, but maintaining that easy-going spirit. This little get-up with an espradrille for a trip to the mall on a Saturday is perfect! Or replace the shorts with a cuffed chino for church or work. Their jewelry has always been great, but the focus lately seems to be on vintage-inspired pieces that work well together and are perfectly layerable. The closest one to us in Nashville is in the Cool Springs Mall or obviously, you can find all the pieces below online!
Top, $34. Love stripes! Love yellow! (And pssst, boat necks are almost universally flattering.)
2. Mystic Duo Earrings, $26. Look like they were plucked straight from a vintage store!
3. Flora T-Strap Pump, $109. This adorable little shoe looks like it could be from Anthropologie, but for about half the price!
4. Stella Rose Gold Watch, $115. Rose gold is making a comeback! Try this color for a new twist on the boyfriend watch.
5. Juliet Dress, $78. Another shape that looks good on all body types. And if you're gonna wear a dark color, why not get it with a cute print for the warm weather.
6. Lola Frame Clutch, $70. Fossil always does great patterns for their handbags. You'll be surprised at how many compliments you will get on a bag that strays from the normal black or brown.